Monday, April 09, 2007

get over..

did i really get over it??
after talk to my fren, is really feel a lot better.

mm...she oso had the same experience with me...
that is why she can understand how and what i felt...
am i the one making people's life difficult??
or jus he is the one cannot understand women well??
i might not that easy for people to understand, but at least he should hav spare a thought for me rite??
it might not really big deal, but sometimes is really hurt...cos not being understand.

whatever it is..oledi talk to him...
and he oso get the reason why i am angry over him...
din talk to him for quite a long time should hav torture him a lot rite??
so am i oledi get over with it??
ooolright...i should hav admit that guys always simplified wat gers' think...
and gers' always thought that guys understand what they think but in fact they know nothing...
lalala...now feel better...^^
time to sleep...cos my eye swollen for the whole day le..
really very embarass lo...dun dare to lift up my head...
scare people askin me y...sigh...
wont cry anymore...laugh suit me more...^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home