Saturday, December 01, 2007

*lAteLy*

it seems a lot of things happen lately.
and i am not sure about what exactly it is.
kinda confusing and lost.
feel confuse about what my heart's feels.
feel lost about my mind, cause it really gone wild.

my workplace had a lot of changes...
old people leaving...
new people joining...
i know i should have accept this kinda reality...
but sometimes...it makes me feel so unsecure and lost.
does it means that everyone should have some changes at their workplace??
does it means we cannot stay forever at the same place with the same group of people doing the same things together??

well..changes actually means nothing to me..
i can adapt to the new environment very quickly.
learn the changes and get used to it within a very short period.
but i jus cannot accept people around me leaving.
cos tat kind of feeling being apart is just not RIGHt to me.

leaving means we cannot have our lunch as usual.
leaving means we cannot jokes around during working hour.
leaving means we cannot email-ing all day.
leaving means we cannot go shopping after work likes we always do .

altough we can still make it.
but i am sure that the time being together will be very little!!
but whatever it is, it is your choice and i cannot stop you from what you had choose to go for.
all the best my dear pals!!
do remember find me out for tea if you free..
call me if you are free at ur new place..
but i not sure i will be free there to answer your call..haha..
you will be missed!! =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home