Thursday, February 01, 2007

*crazy horse*

is Swee SEng Annual Dinner again...
this remind me of last year de dinner.
but the story i prefer keep it to myself instead of sharing...^^

this year swee seng organise their annual dinner at CRAZY HORSE.
which is a place where u can see lots of topless ang moh girl dancing.
but too bad 31st of jan is the last day of the performing.
but due to the publicity of newspaper and tv broadcast, the response from the public is over whelming.
therefore, crazy horse extended their closing date to the end of this week, which is 4th feb.

the place is quite grand, cosy, and of cos is kinda class and luxury entertainment.
then the ticket charge 85 bucks per person, include one drink.
inside the crazy horse got one dinner club and one lounge corner.
even waiter oso bearly handsome ar...muahahaha...=P

then, my fren msg me after i finish watching the show to confirm that i am there at crazy horse. becos he saw me inside the news broadcast. muahaha....omg lo...

whatever, all i can said is swee seng very generous among my other dealers, becos they invite me every year to their annual dinner....wahaha...=P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home