Sunday, June 12, 2005

*saTurDaY*

"saturdae"~~is a very special day~~haha~~cos no matter how i will definately join my SisTeR our for tea de~~so called "ladies nite"~~which mean all gal gather together then exchange the latest news of the week....hehe...=P

three of us...from the same primary sch...sec sch...but different coll la...then till now...we still maintain our "reLationshIp" bearly well lo~~never end de topic...haha~~very happy to have my two lovely pals~!! haha~~

three of us are totally different type of people...one of us start work since we grad from sec sch...then the another went to KL further her study...as for me, i choose to further my study in singapore. then now i grad le, the KL gal oso grad soon...which mean we will enter into another world le~~oh my god...during my sch time i actually very lookin forward to enter into the workin environment...but now grad le i hav a little bit regret. i should choose continue to study de =P

since it is the fact that cant change, i should change my mindset to accept the truth la~~will start lookin for my FIRST JOB soon~~hehe~~all de best la~!!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home