Tuesday, June 07, 2005

nervous~~

tomolo having my final basketball match...haha...i am really born to be a joker de...so quite nervous and wonder wat would happen tomolo to embarrass myself~!! last match on sunday was really amazing....amazing not because of how our team performance..but is about wat i had done during the match~!! however..we won that match~!!! wahaha~~~

i done something that makes all the audience laugh like hell...during the first quater of the match, i was stumbled by another basketball player....this is not the big deal~!! the big deal is that my shoe flew away....oh my god~!!! feel so ashamed~!!!! luckily there is not my territory~!! wahaha~~i won't be there anymore after the competition over....

lastly, wish my performance tomolo canbe more professional...hehe...so that can offset wat i had done last sunday~!!!! wahaha~~~=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home